The Yamko Yadpaz Project Division has developed high capabilities for the characterization, planning, and execution of complex projects, in Israel and worldwide, in accordance with customer specifications. The Project Division is staffed by highly professional people with a great deal of experience.
The Project Division Marketing Department specializes in analyzing the customer's needs, and constructing a Tailors' made solution for them. This is achieved by providing a broad-based, long-term response to the changing needs of the customer's business.
Yamko Yadpaz project services include:
- Detailed analysis of customer needs.
- Design and construction of a complete solution to the defined needs.
- Overall, comprehensive planning of all required aspects of the project.
- Detailed planning of each project element, with attention to budget and timetable.
- Meticulous execution using high-quality materials and equipment.
- On-site execution of the work, in compliance with local safety instructions and guidelines. The latter can include the appointment of a work manager, safety officer, project manager, supervisors, and execution engineers.
- Guiding the customer through the stages which follow the project's delivery.
Our emphasis is placed on long-term solutions which provide the customer significant economic advantage.
Examples of Yamko projects/customers in Israel:
- Packer Steel industry plant in the Ashqelon Southern Industrial Zone
- Syngenta Israeli Seed Farm
- The Kadesh Barnea Cattle Farm
- Ego Ltd potato packing house. – Moshav Mivtachim (
- Tuff Substrate – Kibbutz Marom Golan (Golan Heights)